Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lesbian Voice, America's Next Top Model, and More

I've recently become obsessed with America's Next Top Model. I blame it on Adrianne Curry. Oxygen was having a marathon, and I recorded nearly all of season one. I was watching it with my mother, and we had the following conversation:

During 1st episode of S1.

Mom: I think I know who wins.
Me: Okay.
Mom: When it's over, tell me who you think will win.
Me: Okay.

*Watch*

Me: Adrianne wins.
Mom: How did you know? Was that really just a guess?
Me: No. Adrianne's a model name. *Thinks of Adrianne Curry, without realizing this IS Ms. Curry)

Hours later, I realize that this IS Adrianne Curry. Well then. Clearly she has made a name for herself! Now, I'm a bit embarressed to admit what made me fall in love with her. The minute she opened her mouth, my reaction was "OH MY GOD SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHANE FROM THE L WORD!". Which led directly to "There is no way in hell she is straight." This may sound stereotypical, but I was SURE that she couldn't be straight. When her "It Gets Better" video confirmed my guess, I was thrilled. Not only was this beautiful girl batting both sides, but my gaydar was working!

So I am now completely sucked into ANTM, as well as in love with Adrianne Curry. Ending on that note, let's see some pictures.



Snake Challenge


Finale (I think)


Finale (With Shannon)

So what do you think? Is there a "lesbian voice"?

No comments:

Post a Comment