Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Secret Obsession

A couple of weeks ago I was sitting at my laptop trying to find a good lesbian movie to watch. After a bit of researching, I found just what I was looking for: somthing light, funny, sweet, romantic, etc. What is this magic movie I speak of? The one and only But I'm a Cheerleader, starring Natasha Lyonne and Clea DuVall. Megan, a cheerleader who would rather watch other girls' breasts jiggle than make out with her boyfriend, is sent by her parents to a ''straight camp''. At the camp, she meets an out and proud lesbian who faces homelessness if she doesn't change. We can all guess what happens next. ;)

I have found myself 100% in love with Clea DuVall. In the last week, I've watched Girl, Interrupted, The Laramie Project and Passengers. Next on my list? Itty Bitty Titty Committe.

No comments:

Post a Comment